Checkout Tips For Perfect Chin Chin
- Post By Esther Chris
- 6 months ago
Tips for a perfect chin chin
1. Avoid to much of margarine/ butter when mixing the dough. Too much butter will make your dough soggy, and this will end up drinking up your oil for frying.
2. Too many eggs is not what make ur chin chin rich, egg contribute to making ur Chin chin crunchy.as u can make a chin chin without egg and still come out fine. Too many eggs in your chin chin dough will make the oil to foam when frying.
3. When frying chin chin don't wait until it is completely brown before u remove from the oil, this will make the chin chin look too brown/ burnt like when completely cooled.
4. Avoid crowding your oil with your chin chin dough when frying as this will result in the chin chin drinking up the oil
5. To avoid your chin chin from looking burnt within a short time, avoid too much heat/ fire. Always use medium heat as low heat will make your chin chin soggy while too heat will make your chin chin burn.
6. Milk gives your chin chin that heavenly taste that will make u want some more. Always use in moderation.
7. When mixing your chin chin dough always add the water gently to avoid adding too much water to the dough, as this will make the chin chin drinking up the oil.
8. Adding little corn flour to ur chin chin gives it that unique taste and crunchiness. If u don't have a recipe with corn flour stick to the one u are good at .
9. If your dough is too watery or with insufficient margarine/ butter avoid jam packing them in a tray before frying to avoid them sticking together and making your chin chin a mess.
Always fry while cutting, if u must cut down sprinkle bit of flour over the cut dough to avoid them from sticking together. U can always sprinkle bit of flour or corn flour on ur work surface before rolling the dough, this helps a lot.