Stretch marks removal
Massage a mixture of 1tsp of aloe Vera gel and 1tsp of coconut oil daily on your stretch marks to lighten them over time.
Mix 2tsp of coconut oil with 2 vitamin E capsule.
Apply and massage it gently on your stretch marks daily to get desired result.
Ask your questions.......
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Keep your panties dry
3.Avoid using soap while washing your vagina
4. dont use scented feminine hygiene products
5. Practice safe sex
6. wear cotton panties so air can touch it
7. Wipe from front to back
8. Do not ignore signs of vaginal infection.
Thank you 😍😍
Whitening body butter
- half cup of avocado butter
- half cup of mango butter
- quarter cup of Shea butter
-50ml egg yolk milk
-50ml Dubai whitening milk or free skin whitening milk.
-half cup of almond oil
- 30ml mulberry extract
30ml of papaya extract
- 1tsp filipino
- 1tsp fragrance oil of your choice
In a double boiler, add almo...
Turmeric face mask
* 50g of turmeric powder
* 2ml of any essential oil of your choice
*1g of preservative
*100ml of honey
Add your honey into a neat bowl add the turmeric powder and stir properly, add your essential oil and preservative.
If it's too thick add little quantity of honey.
Your face mask is ready, it helps to clear dark spots, pimples and glow your face.
HOW TO MAKE CLEANSING HONEY FACE MASK.
*50g of fuller earth clay
* 43.5g of spring water
*0.5g of essential oil of your choice
* 1g of preservative
- Honey also serve as preservatives.
Pour the water into a bowl add the preservative, sprinkle the clay, leave for few minute to allow the clay absorb in the water. Stir the mixture well. Add the essential oils and...
5 HEALTH BENEFITS OF AVOCADO
1. Avocados are a source of vitamins C, E, K and B-6, magnesium and potassium.
2. Avocados can help to reduce bad cholesterol levels and increase levels of good cholesterol.
3. Avocados are full of fibre, so they are good for your digestive health.
4. Avocados contain good fatty acids that have anti- inflammatory properties.
5. Avocados can keep you feeling...