How to make plantain mosa
- Post By Faith Okoro
- 7 months ago
Ripe plantain 2pcs
Ground pepper 1tsp
Vegetable oil for frying as required
1. Blend the plantain with a spoon of water
2. In a clean bowl, pour in the blended plantain and add flour, seasonings and pepper.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly to incorporate air and allow to stand for 10minutes.
4. Heat the oil and fry mosa in small round balls until golden brown.
5. Allow to cool slightly and serve as snack with pepper sauce on the side.
Enjoy your yummy mosa 😋