Drug abuse & its consequences
- Post By Anaza Qouwahidul Onimisi Ohine
- 6 months ago
First of all i’ll like to let you all know the meaning of drug abuse
Drug abuse can be described as the illegal miss use of drugs by an individual that is usually against the doctor prescribtion.
Drug abuse is a major problem that affects the world globally as many vibrant young men tend to engage in drug abuse there by damaging their health conditions
Negative effects of drug abuse are :
(1) Death : Those who engage in deug abuse usually die untimely .
(2) Mental disorder : some drugs, when abused, cause insanity or mental disorder .
(3) Loss of job : Employees who are drug addicts of various kinds of drugs may end up misbehaving, or showing lackadaisical attitudes towards their duties and this may lead to their been sacked by their employers .
(4) Broken homes : Someone who abuses drugs may end up in disastrous acts of different kinds which may end up destroying and forcing family members into having broken homes.