Skip to main content

Naitalk.com N.

Community

Naitalk

Welcome to the community that reward users who create and share impactful contents, get on board by creating an account today!

Hello,I really need advice on how to help mum in this situation.
She slumped last week and of course fell. But she was quickly revived back (all Glory to God). Surprisingly she is able to make use of her legs and hands and there is no sign of stroke.
The issue now is she can't speak fluently, though she can hear.
She struggles to reply when she is asked a question.
I need help on what to do and when she will be able to speak clearly.
Thanks in advance.
(07-07-2022, 10:15 PM)Sola Wrote: Hello,I really need advice on how to help mum in this situation.
She slumped last week and of course fell. But she was quickly revived back (all Glory to God). Surprisingly she is able to make use of her legs and hands and there is no sign of stroke.
Thanks in advance.

Just seeing this. 
I hope she's perfectly fine now?
This post was last modified: 08-03-2022, 09:02 PM by Olubiyo Mercy.
(07-07-2022, 10:15 PM)Sola Wrote: Hello,I really need advice on how to help mum in this situation.
Thanks in advance.

Hello, please always engage her in conversation, though, always give her time to rest.

Also, blend a little ginger, extract the juice, add some warm water, add a spoon of honey and give her to Drink.

I hope this help?

God will perfect her healing.
1 Guest(s)
Task