Skip to main content

Naitalk.com N.

Community

Naitalk

Welcome to the community that reward users who create and share impactful contents, get on board by creating an account today!

This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 02:34 PM by Oluwagrace.
My life has been a mess. 
Yeah... I killed my parents and I have been living with the guilt for 12 years now. My uncle never stopped blaming me over the incidence. He even vowed to make me suffer till his last breathe. 
     Yes, I admit, it was my fault but I never expected it to turn out that way. I was just an over playful kid of 7years when the incidence happened. 
    It was April, so I decided to play a silly prank on my mom. Just as it has been the custom in my family. 
Mom was in the bathroom while dad was in his study. 
     Mummy! Mummy!... The boutique has been burnt down by unknown hoodlums. I cried with a very loud voice. It happened so fast. As my mom was trying to get out of the bathroom ;she slipped, fell and passed out. 
That was the beginning of my trouble. 
      She was rushed to the hospital and was confirmed dead by the doctor. She had been an hypertensive patient but I was oblivious of that. 
     I never knew she had obtained a loan from the bank to stock up her boutique the previous month. Now she's dead and nothing is wrong with the boutique. 
        Dad became depressed. His lovely wife is gone. When he finally got himself together to manage the boutique so that the loan can be paid, the place has been swept clean. All the goods have been packed away by only God knows. 
    Never thought my life could take such a drastic turn because of a silly prank I tried to play. My dad became harsh to me. He never stopped telling anyone who cared to listen that I killed my mother. I was seen as a little witch capable of murder. 
     Weeks rolled into months and the bank came knocking. The loan has to be paid back. Dad got tired of it all, drank himself to stupor many times and finally committed suicide. 
   My uncle came for me, then the suffering started fully. 
Eating bread and water once in a day and having to run various kinds of dirty errands for people of questionable character. I couldn't go to school like my mates. Even my uncles children;my own cousins, treats me as a dirty slave. 
     Just a silly prank turned my life the other way round. I am broken beyond repair.
This is so shocking to read...is this really true?
(07-31-2022, 05:09 AM)Sola Wrote: This is so shocking to read...is this really true?

It's actually pure fiction. But then, a message is being passed across.
(07-31-2022, 01:55 PM)Oluwagrace Wrote:
(07-31-2022, 05:09 AM)Sola Wrote: This is so shocking to read...is this really true?

It's actually pure fiction. But then, a message is being passed across.

Ehen..okay o...fear don catch me
2 Guest(s)
Task