Skip to main content

Naitalk.com N.

Community

Naitalk

Welcome to the community that reward users who create and share impactful contents, get on board by creating an account today!

I woke up this morning and put on the phone myself, then it came up, I entered my gesture and the home screen displayed, then some 30 seconds later I saw that my phone was coming up again, which means it went off.
I became so worried, now where I stay is very far from a phone repairer and this doesn’t look like a hardware issue, it must be a software issue.

I started to wonder what the problem is, I don’t remember installing any application probably that was what is causing the issue, in my despair my phone restarted about 10 times.

Sincerely I panicked, then I removed my battery and removed my SIM cards - probably that will fix the issue but still no luck.
So I did the following steps, you can try it too if it will work

1. Go to your settings and head to systems, then check if there is an update available, if there is click on the update but if non go to step 2.
  2. Try to make a call with your phone, just call any number on your contact, I know this may sound stupid to you but it actually worked for me for some hours at least. Just call them and tell them you wish to check on them(You sha won’t tell them that you are using them to fix your android phone that is restarting). If this doesn’t work then go to step 3.
  3. Now install the PHONE MASTER application on your phone. Some android phones have this application already but if you don’t have it, just go to playstore and download and install it. The application will help you clear your cache and junk files on your phone, it even has an antivirus that will help you scan your phone. After doing this your phone should stop restarting but if symptoms persist move to step 4.
  4. Well at this point I hate to break it to you, but you will have to do a factory reset on your phone. You will lose those beautiful pictures you have on your phone and those love messages you shared with your numerous girlfriends. If after factory reset the phone still keeps restarting then move to step 5.
  5. At this point, you will have to gift that phone to one of your enemies.
1 Guest(s)
Task