Skip to main content

Naitalk.com N.

Community

Naitalk

Welcome to the community that reward users who create and share impactful contents, get on board by creating an account today!

I do hear of mentorship and the importance of having a coach as a mentor who can guide you through the process. But the question I have now is,how shall I know the right coach to follow?
What does it entails?
(05-06-2022, 10:18 AM)Sola Wrote: I do hear of mentorship and the importance of having a coach as a mentor who can guide you through the process. But the question I have now is,how shall I know the right coach to follow?
What does it entails?

A role model is someone you admire and that is doing well in life, or in a specific aspect that you are interested in. 

Choose someone that you know and observe succeeding in life, and in a way that resonates with your moral values and beliefs.

. To successfully choose a role model or mentor, you should look out for qualities such as passion, lifestyle, ability to inspire, a clear set of values, a commitment to his or her followers,  selflessness and acceptance of others and the ability to overcome hindrances or setbacks. 

. Your core values must tally with such a person. 

. List out your weakness and areas you want to develop and look out for this trait in choosing a role model. This will help you learn how to outgrow such weaknesses as you see your role model making waves in them. 

. Envision the success and height you want to get to and use it as a yardstick in choosing a role model. You will get more encouragement from someone who is already living out your dreams as you observe his or her journey to stardom. 

I hope you are ready to choose your role model/mentor. 

Cheers to success. 

©Rhoda Makinde. 
1 Guest(s)
Task