Skip to main content

Naitalk.com N.

Community

Naitalk

Welcome to the community that reward users who create and share impactful contents, get on board by creating an account today!

This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 12:18 AM by Caleb.
The son of man indeed goeth as it is written of Him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed: good were it for that man if he had not been born. Mark 14:21
In this passage, Christ predicted Judas Iscariot’s betrayal.

[Image: R.e4f93e556b5e1281d8881ed4e64f3843?rik=e...1&sresct=1]

O Lord God of heaven, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the king of the angels, my Rock, Deliverer, Fortress, Buckler, the horn of my salvation and my strength, I put my trust in Thee this day to anoint my head and my pen with the divine affiliates to pass this message to sinners who against all warnings written in the scriptures constantly and persistently rebel against, You, your son and your statutes, peradventures they will repent in ashes and possess You as their Lord and Saviour and warn the saints the danger in betraying you – speaking evil and walking contrary to the way in which they previously trod with joy and happiness that they might not be counted among the workers of iniquity.

Lord with your love is my heart to see sinners, incorrigible wicked fellows, backsliders, hypocrites in the church floors and the idol pastors behind the pulpits to repent and turn back to Thee. I join the holy prophets of old and my Lord the king to pronounce this bitter truth as it is written in the holy writ to all and sundries who may lay hands on this message. This message is for time and eternity and to warn the hardened – adamant sinners and Christ traitors that they are in trouble with their Maker.

Apostle Judas Iscariot

He was one of the ordained apostles of Christ, a familiar friend of our saviour, filled with the power of the holy spirit, ordained to heal and a successful preacher. A saved soul with the promise of eternal life in Gods kingdom. He was among the divine officers of the gospel who shared his apostolic ministry with the twelve. First treasurer of the church Jn. 12:4 – 6, 13:29

Alas, he became a thief, a traitor who was bound with fleshly lusts, covetousness, dishonesty and hypocrisy. Very hardened, adamant, disobedient treacherously betrayed our High Shepherd against all warnings. Judas a devil, an unclean fellow who by transgression fell like all backsliders that he might go to his own place. Jn. 13:10 – 11, Acts 1:25

Ah, it is alarmingly lamentable that apostle Judas soundly began his heavenly race but at the later end fell into transgression and went to his own place – “The place of a traitor” the best place fitted for him, a place described by our crucified Saviour: “it had been better for him that he had never been born”.     

Beloved, lest take heed and be wise. Not all that runneth a race win the prize but one. Let’s run to obtain. He that started well may not win the race. Apostle Judas started well but ended disgracefully. So Saul, the first king of Israel. He Led an offensive crusade against idolatry and all unrighteousness but alas lost out to the best boy David. Patriarch Moses, most humble servant of God began very well but a little mistake, he forfeited the Land of Canaan.   

Brethren hear this: A little Leaven leaveneth the whole lump. For the sake of eternity and our undying souls, lets kill or destroy that inordinate affections – the sin that easily beset us before it kills and dispatch us to our own place – the place of misery where we shall everlastingly regret the forfeiture of our relationship with Christ the captain and the Bishop of our Salvation. “Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof”. 

To the unconverted soul who has defied all truth from the scriptures, prove adamant to Christ warnings, shun His grace and recalcitrant to the pure undiluted teachings, doctrines from Immanuel’s servants and calling you out of this notorious world to embrace everlasting life with your Maker and His hosts in the Celestial Land, behold as long as eternity exist you are in trouble with Him that sitteth upon Mount Zion. Delay not the day of your salvation. Be saved today and escape the place of Judas.

..To be continued
Big Grin I am a programmer
Christ
Christ, the anointed one, Messiah of the new covenant, the creator of Israel, Christ the bright and the morning star, the Prophets of prophets, the Holy potentate, the Son of man, a no nonsense preacher or teacher known for His emphatical preaching – “Verily, verily I say unto you”, looked at the scribes and Pharisees his arch enemies face to face and pronounced woe unto them.

From heaven the resurrected Saviour announced three woes upon the inhabitants of the earth . . . Woe, Woe, Woe to the inhabitant of the earth. Rev. 8:13 for pledging their allegiance to the tribulation beast, for plagues and demons shall be released from abyss

to torment and slay men.
Men’s torment and Woes shall be more horified by casting out satan the son of hell to destroy men for 31/2 years. Rev. 9:1 – 12, 9:13 – 21, Rev. 11:14, 13:18

Beloved, with the love of God burning in my bosom, I call upon you today, lets keep on washing the garment of our salvation in the pool of Christ blood. Watch and examine ourselves if we were still in faith as delivered unto us by the saints, so that we can remain defiless and be rapturable at Christ coming and thus escape the terrible and the harowing period of the tribulation.

To you sons and daughters of hell sinners here present, who have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I beseech you this day by everything that is holy on earth and in heaven to repent dump satan to believe the Gospel and accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour so that you might not live to taste and experience the tribulation years. Do you know Christ the young saint of the cross can come any moment?

He pronounced doom on Judas, His traitor warning him against his hellish intention which he felt unconcerned even when his mates were asking “Is it I” Satan, the accuser of the brethren, the father of all lies entered into his heart, left his former saintly associates never to return again to sell his Creator for 30 pieces of silver. He had returned to his own place, his place let another take concluded the eleven disciples. See what the lust of the flesh – covetousness, greediness and ungodliness had done to Judas, first treasurer of the church.

Here this, you sinners and unsantified believers that are buried in the lusts of the flesh who find it difficult to deny all ungodliness, that lust is a potent tool in the hand of sin and the devil to damn your souls and bitterly forfeit your enduring inheritances in the place that matters – heaven eternal home of the saints. Be warned.

Beloved, let me air this, there would be some dedicated, committed, consecrated servants of God and Christ who because of carelessness and iniquity that lurk privily in their bones forfeit their places and rewards to another in the presence of God and the holy angels in Mount Zion.

Beloved, lets take heed lets we are found missing on the day of our rewards and let it not be said about us his place let another take.
Big Grin I am a programmer
1 Guest(s)
Task