PAULO ANDRÉ CHENSO is a doctor and professor in London. He created a "MANUAL FOR LIFE" IT'S WORTH TO READ AND PUT IN PRACTICE.
IN THE HEALTH:
01. Drink a lot of water.
02. Eat more what is born in trees and plants.
03. Live with the 3 E's
04. Take 30 minutes per day to PRAY by yourself.
05. Do activities that activate your brain.
06. Read more books.
07. Sit quietly, at least 10 min. per day.
08. Sleep 8 hours per day.
09. Take walks of 20 to 60 minutes per day and while walking, smile.
ON THE PERSONALITY:
11. Do not compare your life with others.
12. Do not have negative thoughts.
13. Do not overdo anything.
14. Do not become too serious about anything in life.
15. Do not waste your energy on nonsense.
16. Speak slowly, do not shout.
17. Envy is a waste of time. Thank GOD for what you own.
18. Forget things from the past. Throw them into the sea of forgetfulness.
19. Life is too short to hate someone.
20. Make peace with your PAST so as not to spoil your PRESENT.
21. Nobody directs your happiness, only you.
22. Life is a school and you are in it to learn. Do not repeat last year's lessons.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You do not need to win all the arguments. Know when to LOSE.
25. Get more in contact with your family members... the family is first, the true friends of return are family members.
26. Every day give something good to others people, however small
27. Forgive everyone.
28. Spend time with people over 70 and under 6 years old.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. Do not waste your time on what other people think of you.
31. In your work place, you will not be taken into account when you are sick. Do not stress yourself worrying about your absence from work cause you are unwell.
IN YOUR DAILY LIFE:
32. Do what is right always.
33. Get rid of what is not useful.
34. Remember: GOD heals everything, so always put your faith absolutely in GOD.
35. However good or bad your situation may be ... it will change ... everything that happens to you will change one way or the other, in the short, medium or long term.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, get ready and get out.
37. The best is yet to come. YOU CAN, WITH THE HELP OF GOD.
38. When you wake up in the morning, thank God for the grace of being alive.
39. Keep your heart ♥ always happy.
40. What if you send this MANUAL to the people that You Appreciate, Want or Love?