See Africa’s First Affordable N500 Android Smartphone – Oyi-1 4G LTE
This is beyond the imagination, with just N500, you can get yourself an affordable Android smartphone.
BeepTool CIS Limited is about to change the narratives with cheap and efficient smartphones for the masses. The company promised to unveil Oyi-1 yesterday 30th November in Abuja, an affordable smartphone for people living under N750 a day.
The affordable smartphone concept is one where smartphone manufacturing and ancillary costs are covered by investors and stakeholders and handed to users who live on less than $2 a day at $1 or nearest local single currency note preloaded with advertising services platform capable of generating revenue for investors and stakeholders to cover the cost of the smartphone and further revenue for investors and stakeholders.
Specification of OYI-1 4G LTE Android Smartphone
* Embedded with all in one messaging, voice and video calls and mobile financial services ecosystem app.
* Embedded with other essential apps sponsored by the providers.
* Android™ 7.0 Nougat Operating system
* Apps, Surveys, Data & Sponsorship Finance
* Reinforced Frame & Screen, Unbeatable Value,
* Screen: 5inch FWVGA 854*480
* 4G LTE Dual SIM (Dual-SIM): Micro SIM + NANO SIM / TF Card
* Memory/Storage: 1GB RAM /Built-in: 8GB, Micro-SD (Support up to 32GB)
* Processor: MT6580 1.3GHz Quad-Core
* Frequency Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900/2100 |WCDMA 900/2100 |FDD-TDD-LTE B1/2/3/5/7/8/20/28/40
* Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Dual-SIM Bluetooth 4.1 3.5mm Headset Jack
* Dimensions: 144.1 x 71.9 x 9.8 (mm)
* Camera: Rear: 5MPx ; Front: 2MPx
* A long battery life: (2000mAh plus one extra) USB
* GPS: Support and Durable 4G Smartphone
* Google: GMS certified
OYI-1 will be launching this morning in Abuja at Nnamdi Azikiwe hall, Nicon Luxury, Plot 903, Tafawa Balewa Way, Area 11 Garki Abuja.
About Beeptool CIS
BeepTool CIS Limited is an ICT firm, based in Lekki, Lagos. It is composed of members from various backgrounds including ICT, fintech, operations and administration with a combined experience of more than 20 years.